The New Era Of Media: Visual Public Relations
If your company does anything at all in media (and of course you do, or soon will), prepare to have your mind blown by the following data from Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social and Evolving Media for Business Wire: Today’s consumers have changed in some significant and fundamental ways. Your future customers are web and mobile savvy, rely on research and recommendations, and perhaps most significantly are visually fluent and turn to multimedia first when they make a purchasing choice.
So what is Visual Fluency and how do you get it?
- 63% of the world’s consumers are kinesthetic (they are “do-ers” who prefer hands-on learning that includes visual and audio information, as opposed to data presented only in writing).
- The human attention span is now eight seconds.
- Visuals are processed 60K faster than text (meaning a visual is worth 60,000 words).
- 40% of people respond better to visual information than written text.
- Color visuals increase readership by 80%.
- One minute of video is more powerful than 1.8 million words.
- Multimedia adds feelings to facts.
- Smart phones have created multimedia experts.
Visual IQ is the fastest rising form of IQ. And, perhaps most impressive of all:
Read full Visual Public Relations Article….Here
Source: The New Era Of Media: Visual PR